Pages

day trip to atlanta


Last weekend, Jason and I went down to Atlanta with our friends Scott and Kelly.  We had tickets the the Hawk's first pre-season game and we decided to make a day out of it.  So naturally, Ikea was our first stop because, well it's Ikea and any chance I get to go, I am so there.  We picked up a few items and actually made it out in record time.  Next stop was lunch in Atlantic Station at California Pizza Kitchen and then onto the game. (I will admit that it was hard not to do any shopping in Atlantic Station, but I have to keep reminding myself that I can't exactly buy "normal clothes" right now because my body has been taken over by baby) It's been a while since I've felt up to doing a day trip like this, so it was really nice to get out and about again (Atlanta is 2 hours from where we live).  I was pretty pooped by the time we got home, but the fun time with friends was well worth it!

1 comment:

Apajquwbe said...

looks like it was such a lovely time! baby bump is so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails