dress-the limited, cardigan-target, belt-thrifted, tights-gap, booties-dsw, purse-michael kors via tjmaxx
Happy New Year's Eve!
I can hardly believe it is the last day of the year, but I am so excited. I just know that 2011 will bring great things.
I wore this outfit to a wedding last night. The wedding started at 6pm and I don't get off of work until 5pm, so I brought everything I needed to get ready to work with me. I had a necklace that I wanted to wear with this, but I forgot it :( oh well. I still like how it all turned out.
The wedding was beautiful. We had a great time and enjoyed spending time with friends.
Since it is about to be the New Year, I toyed with the idea of posting some resolutions. I am hesitant, though, because I hate it when I don't stick to them. At the same time, I feel like when I make something known - I am held more accountable.
I'll keep it simple:
- Become more active in the blogging community. Hopefully attend a meet-up or two.
- Stick to a budget. This is a serious one since hubby will be starting school and will not be able to work. Our income will drop significantly, so this one is a biggie.
- Complete the Princess Half Marathon and continue running afterwards.
- Go somewhere that I have never been.
- Upgrade my camera and improve my photography skills.
Have fun tonight and be safe!!