Holy moly, another year has flown by.
I am pretty sure that we all say that every year, but I guess that is because it always seems to be true.
2010, thanks for all the memories.
There were good times and not so good times.
But always a lesson learned.
Here is a little recap of 2010:
- I turned 25. That's half of 50!
- We went to Cancun for my best friend's wedding. I was matron of honor and hubby was the best man.
- We got our first puppy, Jack.
- Hubby had his birthday and turned half of 50 (that's right, i'm older. i am a cougar).
- I started a blog.
- My sister and the kiddos came to visit us. (here, here and here)
- The in-laws came for a visit for the 4th of July. (here and here)
- I went to California. (here, here and here)
- There were a few house projects.
- Hubby did his first triathlon.
- We went to Idaho. And I rock climbed for the first time there.
- We took Jack camping for the first time.
- Zoey joined our family.
- We celebrated our two year anniversary.
- I started running. Did my first 5k. And signed up for my first half-marathon.
- We went to Florida for Thanksgiving.
- Jack turned ONE!!
- I went to Idaho, again.
- We made lots of amazing Christmas memories. (here, here and here)
We are really looking forward to everything 2011 will have in store for us.
Especially hubby starting school, yay!
I also want to say a HUGE thank you to all fellow bloggers who have supported this blog. I love all your comments and e-mails, you guys are so sweet! I feel like I have a whole new ginormous group of friends :)
Cheers to a new year!