Pages

dear 2010, thanks for the memories

Holy moly, another year has flown by.
I am pretty sure that we all say that every year, but I guess that is because it always seems to be true.
2010, thanks for all the memories.
There were good times and not so good times.
But always a lesson learned.

Here is a little recap of 2010:



We are really looking forward to everything 2011 will have in store for us.
Especially hubby starting school, yay!

I also want to say a HUGE thank you to all fellow bloggers who have supported this blog. I love all your comments and e-mails, you guys are so sweet! I feel like I have a whole new ginormous group of friends :)

Cheers to a new year!

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like a great year, I look foreword to hear about your next one.:)

linsey grae said...

precious! how inspiring to say you did that many things in 2010! love your blog!

Unknown said...

Since I'm new to your blog, it was nice to get a recap of your year! It looks like you've had a great one, and I'm looking forward to learning about the important people in your life!

J.Ashley said...

You guys are my inspirations. Good wishes for the both of you in the new year

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

You had a FABULOUS year.....can you imagine how great 2011 will be! Especially since you are running the Princess Half.....that will be the highlight of my 2011 for sure ;)
PS - I went back and read some of your older post....lovely....I love the pics of you and your hubby, gorgeous couple you two make....oh yes jack is cute too ;)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fabulous year! I hope 2011 is even better for you! :)

Alison Kinsey said...

your year sounds so amazing girly! cheers to an even better 2011!!

Logan Living said...

Happy New Years. And I am completely with you on the thanks to 2010 and starting a blog. Cheers and heres to many future years of blogging!!!!!

Check out my blog Accessories Please.blogspot

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails