Pages

smile

My sister (Ashley) is coming to visit with my nephew (Kaleb) and niece (Adelynn) and I could not be more excited to see them. They live across the country from me and it is almost like torture having to miss seeing the kids grow up. I was fortunate enough to have Kaleb near by for the first four years of his life, but Ashley and Mike (bro-in-law) moved back west about a year and a half ago and have since had Adelynn.

So Ash and the kids will be here for almost three weeks and I plan to soak up every minute I can with them! They get here late Friday night, so I probably won’t see them til Saturday morning – the anticipation is killing me! Only three days away!!

Today I needed to write about something that made me smile :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails