Pages

white water

We had a blast this weekend at Six Flags White Water. We left bright and early so that we could get to the park when it opened. Before we left the house, Jason and I made sure to pack some snacks because food can get pretty spendy at theme parks; of course when they checked our bags they wouldn't let us bring in ANY food - so much for that idea. We stayed at the park from open til close and we were exhausted by the end of the day. My favorite rides were probably the Tornado, Run-a-way River and Bahama Bomb Slide. The lines were pretty long, but we didn't let that bother us. I'm glad we were able to share this fun day with our friends!

Even though we had a great time, I think it will probably be a while before we go to another water park. I really had to ignore and push aside some of my germaphobic tendencies while we were there. Some people just really amaze me. And can I just ask this question: who wears big earrings and high heels to a water park? I mean do people forget where they are going?!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails