Pages

bluff view rendezvous


After work today, my friend Rachel and I met up at Rembrandt's Coffee House in the Bluff View Art District where I enjoyed a white chocolate java frappe. I always have a great time when I visit this part of town; the architecture, art and atmosphere are simply beautiful.

It had been a while since Rach and I have seen each other, so it was really great to catch up. We used to be coworkers, but we both quit that organization about the same time and moved on to better opportunities. I am glad to still have her as a friend. Hopefully we can make these after work rendezvous a habit.


old navy blouse and belt, ny & company skirt, the limited necklace, ring from world next door (which sadly is no longer open), aldo shoes and sunglasses




1 comment:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Love that outfit, very cute! Especially those shoes =-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails