Pages

bargain shopper

I would consider myself a great bargain shopper. Ever since we moved into the house I have gotten some awesome and unique finds for great prices. One of my favorite stores to shop at is Homegoods - that may be an understatement because I love Homegoods.


I have been looking for the perfect rug for under our breakfast table, and this weekend I finally found it. I have to admit that it took me a while to commit to the purchase, mostly because I had already done a bit of retail damage, but in the end I decided to go for it. You can always return it, right?! So now that I have it in our house, it is exactly what I was looking for! This purchase is really the first step in my kitchen redecoration, but I think it is a great start.


this is a cell phone picture, so it does not do the rug justice


Homegoods also has a set of dishes that are exactly what I am wanting, but I think it will take quite a bit of convincing to get Jason on board . . . hopefully I can convince him before they are gone! Over the weekend I had also found a painting that would have been great for our living room, but I listened to Jason and waited a day and when I went back it was gone! I was so disappointed, but that was also the day I found the rug so I guess that made up for it :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails