Pages

cat nap


Tina taking a snooze on the couch

If there is one quality of a cat that I wish I had; it would be their ability to cat nap. They can get comfortable in almost any location and in almost any position - it's like an art! Cats have the ability to become refreshed after a short 5-10 minute nap, it doesn't really seem fair does it??

Lately, okay more than lately, it seems that I have just been so exhausted and could take a nap almost everyday. However, lately my naps are few and far between. It's crazy really because when we are kids and our parents force us to take a nap, it seems like the worst thing in the world, and now that I am grown I would give almost anything for someone to force me to take a nap. I think most often I would be good with a 20 minute power nap, but if I actually am able to get comfortable and fall asleep in the middle of the day (on the weekend, of course), three hours later I am awake and half my afternoon is gone. I can't win.

Does anybody else feel this way??

My baby Missy 1993-2010

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails