Pages

rain or shine

ya dress from river city apparel, aldo shoes, bcbg purse, umbrella from tjmaxx

This week for our date night we braved what seemed like a monsoon and headed out for dinner. I let Jason pick and he chose Jason's Deli (I bet you couldn't guess it's one of his fav. restaurants!). It would have been nice to sit outside since it is always freezing to me inside Jason's, but the rain prevented that from happening. So we ended up sitting at a booth closest to the door so that I could feel the heat from outside as people walked in. I tried something new this time, but it wasn't too great, which just reminded me of why I always stick to the same thing once I find something I like. Lesson learned, again. Regardless, we had a great time enjoying each others company and of course ended our meal with a delicious ice cream cone like usual at Jason's. I had a fantastic evening spent with the man that I love :)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails