Pages

time for a change

I have been pretty bored lately. I usually try to keep myself content by always having some sort of project. For the past year or so I have been doing house projects - decorating and re-decorating our home. Since we have officially been in the house for a year now, I can say that I am pretty proud of the work we have done so far. Slowly, but surely, we are making this house completely our own.

But today I am ready for a different "project." I am ready for a change, so I have decided to color my hair. To some people this is really no big deal, but since I try to keep things pretty low maintenance when it comes to my hair, this is a big deal to me. I typically just let my hair be it's natural color. I really have no set color yet; I am hoping that my stylist will help me decide on something great. At this moment, I am feeling pretty brave - so I guess we'll see how it turns out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails