Pages

i've missed your face


I can not express how happy I am that my best friend from college, Lindsay, is in town. There is never a dull moment when we are together. Lindsay moved to California last November and I have missed her dearly since she's been gone.

Last summer it became a routine for us, along with hubby Jason and friend Anthony, to go to Bonefish Grill on Wednesday nights to listen to live music and enjoy each others company; so it only seemed fitting that we have a little Bonefish reunion to welcome her back to town. Lindsay enjoyed a burger and I tried fish tacos for the first time (verdict is that they were pretty good). We both enjoyed margaritas and Jason and Anthony joined us later in the evening when they got off work. Oh how I miss these summer weekday nights with my bestie - I can't think of a better to break up a monotonous work week.




(delicious edamame)

on me: h.i.p. tank from nordstrom, express shorts, aldo necklace, vintage ring, xhilaration wedges from target, michael kors purse

3 comments:

Elle Sees said...

what did you think of bonefish? you gotta try the fish tacos at taqueria del sol the nest time you're in atl!

amber lynn said...

we always really like bonefish! i think it's mostly the atmosphere of the live music and being on the patio that we enjoy.

Lauren said...

I love Bonefish! I always have to get edamame there. Yay for fun times with college friends, I wish I could have them more often than I do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails