Pages

date night


After much thought and changing of minds, we finally decided to have our date night at Cracker Barrel. It's funny because I just recently started eating there again. You see, I worked at Cracker Barrel for about 2 1/2 years while I was in college and when I was finally able to put in my two weeks notice, I did not want to be within a mile of that place. Not necessarily because they did anything wrong, but I simply had my fill of the restaurant. Throughout my time there I was a cashier, hostess and server and I worked at two different locations. I had just had enough. So finally after about 3 years I have begun craving it again.

Jason trying to decide what sounded good to him. He had trouble deciding so he just copied me and got breakfast ;)

I got a delicious order of pancakes with blackberry topping, two eggs over medium and hashbrown casserole. Delicious!

Definitely hit the spot!!

old navy tank, american eagle shorts
Afterwards we enjoyed some relaxation time on the rockers. There is just something about the rocking motion that is so soothing. I would love to get a rocking chair or something at our house.

I really cherish our date nights. I think for married couples, it is really important to take time out in your lives to go on dates and have quality time. It is so easy to get caught up in the everyday demands of life and forget to make special time for each other. Jason and I have not always had date nights, but ever since we started, I have realized how much it helps us to continue to grow together and stay in touch.

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. Mignon McLaughlin


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails