Pages

chattanooga zoo

On Saturday we braved the heat and humidity and took a trip to our local zoo. This was my first time visiting this zoo and I was quite impressed! We saw a lot of neat and unusual animals and Kaleb really enjoyed it. I love every chance I get to experience something new in our city, so I had a great time. Below are just a few pictures from our day.

on me: cotton candy dress from river city apparel, roxy sandals, aldo sunglasses
Ashley and I striking a pose with the monkey

Kaleb and Jason ready to protect us girls at any cost

Kaleb's reflection saying hello to Hank, the 42 yr. old chimp

A jaguar doing it's business

A super cute cotton-top tamarin

Just hanging around

Fun times in the gift shop with my monkey :)


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! Enjoy and take advantage of every moment you have with the ones you love. xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails