Pages

california girls weekend adventure part IV


My last day in California we headed to Los Angeles, which is where Melissa lives. She took us to the store that she manages, Varga, at Hollywood and Highland Center and we did a little shopping. Of course we did a little photo op in front of the Hollywood sign too. I made sure we did some touristy action and we took a stroll down Hollywood Blvd. I still had a couple souvenirs I wanted to get for Jason, so we hit up a souvenir shop and I got him the cheesiest looking mug I could find and a fantastic award for "Best Husband." I just knew he would get a kick out of them, and I was right because he loved them. And of course, I had to get a photo with my hands in Marilyn Monroe's prints.

H&M top, express shorts, sam edelman sandals, michael kors purse, ring from aldo


After our run on Hollywood Blvd we headed over to High Voltage Tattoo, which is where Melissa's boyfriend works. We couldn't resist, so we took a few pictures in front of his picture which is painted on the outside of the building. In case you are wondering, yes this is the same building as "LA Ink."

We ended our evening with some delicious sushi and the next morning I took a taxi to LAX to catch my flight. All in all, this trip was amazing. It was exactly what I needed to clear my head and just relax. I want to thank my girls for showing me a fantastic time and I love you both to pieces. I can't wait for our next adventure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails