Pages

meter reader


My hubby downloaded the FxCamera app on my phone this week and I am so glad he did. It allows me to take pictures with various effects; such as the ToyCam effect seen above.

Today I met up with a friend for lunch downtown Chattanooga. I was excited because I hadn't seen her for a while and I also was in need of a break from the office. I headed down Market St. in search of a parking spot. I knew that I would most likely have to find a meter spot and as I drove down the road I started searching for change. This is always a daunting task because I always seem to have to resort to searching under the seats for any bit of change. After I found a spot about 2 1/2 blocks from the restaurant, I managed to find enough coins to prevent me from having to rush through lunch. It was nice to catch up.

And at last, I have been waiting to say these words all week -

Happy Weekend!!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails