Pages

rolling on the river

{ me and ryan on our way to the river }

We had a really great weekend. Our friends invited us out on their boat Sunday and I am so glad we were able to go. As I've said before, it's been incredibly hot here so we were excited to spend the day on the water. My brother Ryan was with us as well, so we were glad to have him along. There was a small rain cloud that creeped up on us, but the cool drops were actually pretty refreshing in the hotter than hot weather. We had a blast tubing (well I didn't tube), floating in the water and just relaxing on the boat. Thanks Ali and Barret for a great time :)

Did you do anything refreshing over the weekend?

{ jason having fun on the tube }

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails