Pages

summer breeze, makes me feel fine

shirt from tjmaxx, express shorts, steve madden sandals, earrings from local chattanooga artist, aldo sunnies

The weather in Idaho has been fabulous while we have been here. To some it may seem like it has been too cool, but to me - it has felt like a dream. We have truly enjoyed this break from the dreadful TN heat. I got this shirt a couple months back, but have not been able to wear it because our summer has been way too hot. This vacation was exactly what we needed. We have been having a great time catching up with friends and family while enjoying the local flavor. I can't wait to share more of my trip with you.

1 comment:

paddle to shore said...

You're sooo gorgeous lady! Let me know if you move to LA, we neeeeed to be friends lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails