Pages

i love these faces

The best part of being out west was spending time with family and friends.

It was great because although some of my old friends no longer live in Idaho, they met us in the "middle" and came to Idaho to see us. My favorite friends are the ones that you can go months and months without seeing or maybe even talking to and when you are together, it's like you were never apart.

I was also over the moon to see the kiddos again. I can't believe how much they've grown in the last couple months. Kaleb lost his first tooth and Adelynn is almost crawling. They grow up way too fast. I miss them terribly already.

We got to stay with my sister and brother-in-law in their brand new house. They have joined the ranks of first time homebuyers and they did good. They're house is awesome.

1 comment:

paddle to shore said...

Cuteee pictures. That little girl is possibly the CUTEST girl ever!! A very fitting outfit for her lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails