Pages

oh no!

I just went on the chattapets.com website to enter Jack in the cute pet photo contest and it said that I was too late. What?! I was under the impression that you could start submitting photos today, but all of a sudden the website says that all photos had to be entered before August 8 11:59 p.m. My heart sank because I was so excited to enter Jack; I could literally cry (don't judge me, I just know how much Jack wanted this too). I sent them two messages pleading for them to make an exception and let me enter a photo. I am not going to get my hopes up, but I totally had all good intentions to enter, I just got the wrong information about the entry date.
Please Chattapets, just give us a chance!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails