Pages

it's a . . .


. . . girl!!

We are thrilled! Don't let the look on Jason's face fool you, he can't wait to have a daddy's little girl. I think it's safe to say that he is already wrapped around her tiny little finger. We love her so much already, it's incredible.  

Two nights before the day of our appointment, I dreamt that I was having a girl. This was the first and so far only dream that I have had of our little one. It was like she was telling me her secret; a secret for her and I to share for just a little while. I am so lucky to be her mom, what an amazing gift God has given me. She is so amazing already.


3 comments:

Lauren Nicole said...

Congrats! Little girls are the sweetest :)

Megan said...

Oh that first photo is so funny! Congratulations on having a little girl!

Apajquwbe said...

love that shirt with the bow! Congrats!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails