Pages

just another sunny afternoon



Last weekend, Jason and I spent some time outdoors enjoying our city.  The weather has been pretty amazing and we have been taking full advantage of it.  The breeze felt fantastic along the Tennessee River and the blooms looked gorgeous against the blue skies.  Of course there were sweets involved - thanks to Groupon we got some yummy fro yo at Top it Off.  It's probably a good thing there is not an ice cream or fro yo place super close to my house...that is definitely my weakness.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, Fro yo is my weakness too! Just can't say no to it.

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Not much better than FroYo and the river! :) I LOVE Chattanooga! My little family visits there often...we are only a couple hours away in Huntsville, Alabama!

So happy I ran across your blog...I always get excited to find people near me on the map! PLUS you two look super cute. ;)

Following along, and I can't wait to read more!

Hope you are having a happy week! xx

erica marie said...

Such pretty pics and ice cream is definitely my weakness too.

xo erica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails