Pages

itty bitty bathing suit



We have taken Joanna to my mom's pool to swim a couple times now and I think she really likes it. She has always enjoyed her bathtime in the evenings, so I figured the pool would just be like a giant bath tub for her.  She has discovered splashing, which is so funny because when she gets it in her eyes, it's like 'hey, who did that!' haha

Little babes in bathing suits is also one of the cutest things. I will admit, Joanna has four bathing suits...two of which she has already grown out of. I have never been a big fan of two piece suits for little girls, however, changing a diaper with a one piece is nothing short of annoying. We'll just have to see what she ends up in next year - I am not one to say 'I will never...' I think as a parent that is a guarentee that you will end up doing whatever that might be!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails