Pages

hello wednesday

 top-old navy, shorts-express, cami-f21, shoes-ae

Finally, we are here to hump day Wednesday.  The middle of the week, when I am usually thinking to myself, "half way to the weekend, you can make it Amber."  But this day is different.  Why?  Because today is my Friday and tomorrow Jason and I are off to mini vacation land a.k.a. the beach.  I can not wait to get my feet into the sand again.  I know it hasn't been too long since our last beach trip, but to me it seems like lifetime ago (exaggerate much?).  This time we are headed to Panama City Beach, FL - first time for both of us. yay!  I can't wait to tell you guys all about it!!


12 comments:

Sam W. said...

have so much fun!! cute shorts :)

Sam @ fitness food & faith (giveaway today!)

Kate said...

Oh how I wish today was my friday! Ive been counting the days since Monday. hehe.

By Sara Romero said...

Yay for Florida, this is where I live. It is a bit rainy and very very hot so I hope the weather clears up when you come. I love this top the most and I think a braided kind of hair do goes so well. Summer chic!

xoxo
www.shopFAKE.com

Lindsay said...

Have fun! :)

christine donee said...

I'm leaving tomorrow for a mini vaca too. It's back home to my parent's house in Dallas. But that counts too, right? Right??

Also. I just found your blog.. let the stalking commence.

rlutz said...

Love that top...perfect with the white cutoffs!! Have a great mini vacation!

Jen Hammer said...

i love this outfit so much!! and i'm extremely jealous that you're going to the beach haha, but have a great time! and post pictures so i can live vicariously through you ;)

Stevie Leigh said...

Cute! Love the white shorts. Classic.

L!$@ said...

ahhh summer, the beach, roadtrips! Sounds like amazing fun :D Bring on Summer in Australia already!

paddle to shore said...

You're always so cute. The short shorts look great on you!

Unknown said...

wow great shorts girl You should check out my giveaway I'm having on my blog to win a Bobbi Brown eyeshadow compact :)

Bel said...

Lovely polka dotted top!!! You are soo lucky. What I would do to go to a warm beach now. It's freezing over here!!!

Belly B :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails