Pages

basketball and highschool

{my brother, ryan, sinking a free throw}

We spent most of the weekend at my brother's basketball tournament.  It's pretty crazy how intense some of these games can get; it's hard not to get hyped up sometimes.  My brother's team ended up in 3rd place, not bad for being the only junior varsity team among all varsity teams!  
Being around so many highschool students, I couldn't help but reminise about my highschool days.....nope, don't miss em.  Growth spurts (or lack of), boy crushes, trying to figure out your style (still working on this one), and drama drama drama.  I did have a lot of great times in highschool too, but I am just happy to be in the place that I am, with the people that are here :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails