Pages

chilhowee

This past weekend we headed up to Chilhowee to do some Sabbath afternoon hiking. I was excited to get up there and see all the leaves changing colors - one of my favorite things about fall. I had originally wanted us to go camping up there, but the boys (yes, the sissy practical boys) felt that it might be a little too cold at night and maybe we should just make it a day trip instead...so I obliged their requests.

We hiked to Benton Falls and it was gorgeous!  I think I ended up taking a hundred photos...I tend to go overboard sometimes.  But I was a little disappointed because I didn't realize until we got home that most of the photos we were in, we looked totally washed out...oh well.

We could not have asked for a more beautiful fall day.  I am hoping we can get at least another day or two of hiking in this season, if the boys don't think it's too cold ;) (i kid, i kid!)
  What are some of your favorite things about fall?  

4 comments:

lauren said...

how beautiful! i love hiking. and i also love the simplicity in the picture of you on the ledge. so gorgeous!

Stesha said...

great great pictures!!!!

xo
Classic & Bubbly

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

amazing pictures!! tennessee is seriously the most beautiful place.

Anna of IHOD said...

What an incredible view! It reminds me of the GA mountains!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails