Pages

our anniversary date

For our anniversary last week, we decided to start with dinner at Jason's Deli.  This is actually the very same restaurant where we went on our very first date over five years ago.  I decided to break away from my usual faves at Jason's and ordered a french dip....I think I am too much of an Arby's junkie because this one just wasn't quite what I was hoping for; it was just okay.  Even still, I had a wonderful time with my hubby.  It's always a treat when we get to go out.
For dessert, we headed over to Melting Pot (thanks again, LivingSocial!).  We each got a plate of yummy treats and chose the Cookies and Cream chocolate fondue.  Oh. My. Word.  It was so incredibly good; I am pretty sure we both got high off of all the sugar.  Neither of us could even finish our plates; it was such a sweetness overload, but so so so so delicious!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Thats so funny ~ we went to melting pot this weekend. Arn't the chocolate fondues TO DIE FOR? We had the full 4 courses, but next time Im just going there for dessert so that I finish it all this time.
Happy anniversary to you both.

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

That all looks delicious!

L!$@ said...

That looks so good!! Happy Anniversary! :D

Sam W. said...

mmm, i love the melting pot! so yummy. happy, happy anniversary to you both :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

ohh i MISS melting pot!! looks SO good!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails