Pages

paddleboarding


A couple weekends ago, Jas, Ryan and I went paddleboarding with L2 Boards on the Tennessee River.  This was a first for all of us and we had a blast!  I was a little nervous because I really did not want to fall in the water and I am happy to report we all stayed dry.  It was a bit chilly that day and a swim in the cold river did not sound like a good idea.
Paddleboarding would be an awesome hobby to pick up.  It is a great workout and it is actually really relaxing as well.  I would love to spend afternoons out on the water on my very own paddleboard; but I think it would be much more fun in a place like Hawaii.

(this was another great activity made possible by groupon!)


After paddleboarding, we headed next door to Buffalo Wild Wings because we were starving.  The guys got wings (of course) and I got a yummy chicken pesto pita thingy.  It was a great way to end a fun afternoon/evening.  





3 comments:

Tracy said...

So fun! I love paddleboarding down here in Florida. Enjoy!

Nikki said...

I've always wanted to try! I'll have to wait until next summer now, I don't want to fall in either ;)

Unknown said...

i went paddle boarding in california a few months ago and LOVED it... i'm ready to go back and do it again! so glad you had fun :)

anna
www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails