Pages

an afternoon downtown; thankful for this amazing fall weather


Jas and I headed downtown Chattanooga after lunch on Saturday.  We heard there was a big rowing competition going on, so we decided to head to the walking bridge to check it out.  It was a gorgeous day to get out and enjoy our city; this year the fall season has really shown up and has been sticking around.  I am glad to have it for as long as it will stay....I feel pretty lucky since hearing about all the places getting snow already!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

us too...no snow here in San Diego :-)
but sometimes I wish it snowed at least for a couple weeks?! Nothin' like a snowy Christmas.

Such a beautiful place you live...:-)

xoxo
Aarean

colorissue.blogspot.com

(oh and you should totally come check out my HOBO wallet giveaway on my Color Issue blog! I think you would really love it!!)

rlutz said...

Looks like a wonderful day...such beautiful fall colors!

❤ Meghan said...

gorgeous photos! the reds, yellows and oranges are perfect. isn't fall the best?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails