Pages

happy weekend: game time.


This weekend we are headed up to Nashville to watch the Florida Gators play at Vanderbilt. (A little background info you should know, I was converted into a Gator by my Florida boy hubby) As you can see, I have our Florida gear all ready to go. This will be my very first college football game and I super duper excited!
It's an afternoon game, so afterwards we are headed back to Chattanooga to celebrate Jason's acceptance into school with friends. We'll probably end up at a restaurant downtown. I can't wait to celebrate my hubby and his great accomplishment.

What are you guys up to this weekend??

p.s. i stayed home from work today because i was so sick. as i suspected, the doc said yesterday that i have sinusitis. i am hoping to wake up feeling much better so i can enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love football weekends! That's exactly what I'll be watchin' on Sunday :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails