Pages

good news, bad news and then some good news

dress and necklace-f21, blazer and tights-old navy, shoes-tj maxx

Good News: Jack cuddled with me this morning.
Bad News: Jack threw up while I was getting ready for work.
Good News: We got our taxes done tonight.
Bad News: We got only $33 when we were thinking it would be more like $3,000.
Good News: I made dinner tonight.
Bad News: It takes an hour to cook and I started at 8 p.m. and we're hungry.
Good News: I got to turn on the fire tonight.
Bad News: It's been really icky and cold weather lately.
Good News: We got our new king size duvet cover in the mail and I love it.
Bad News: We don't have our king size bed yet.
Good News: Hubby and I made a trip to Homegoods and found some good finds.
Good News: Hubby and I planned a date night to go to a movie this week.  Any recommendations??



12 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I love your wedges and your necklace. Good idea for the umbrella prop! We have been getting a ton of rain too!

love from San Francisco,

http://www.brittandwhit.com

Britt+Whit

Jacquelyn said...

Cute outfit! Love the good news, bad news bit haha. Hope you have more good news coming!


Jacquelyn
www.styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

Amy @ Amy Day to Day said...

I love all these statement necklaces I'm seeing everywhere. Such a great compliment to an outfit!

amy day to day

By Sara Romero said...

i love your shoes!!! so cute, i cant believe they are from tj maxx. good find. i love your blog im following, hope you follow too :)

http://sararomerosararomero.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2339092/fake-empire

Miranda said...

you look lovely, I really love the pop of color with the necklace and the shoes are fabulous.


Miranda
www.indcfashion.com

Amanda Wissmann said...

I think I say it everytime I stop by...You're adorable!

Loved the good news, bad news post! Might have to borrow the idea!

At least you're not having to PAY on your taxes! We are dreading the "news"...gulp.

Have you seen The Kings Speech? It was great! Also, I am SO excited about Water for Elephants. I'm not up to speed on movies in the states. I know we are a few months behind so you have probably seen both of them. LOL!

GretchTM said...

This outfit is gorgeous. I love the dress and your shoes are super cute. Great blog..I'm now following. :)

Unknown said...

i adore those shoes of yours...


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Christine said...

adorable good news/bad news, and awesome necklace!
http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

Sam W. said...

beautiful outfit, as always!

love the post...sorry about the throw up - yuck!

zs closet said...

loove your dress!!!xx

www.zscloset.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Go see The Adjustment Bureau. It's got a major love theme which is nice for a date, but it's a grown up movie with enough action and mystery to keep dudes entertained. My husband loved it and the only movies he typically enjoys in theaters must involve some sort of high speed chase.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails