Pages

busy bee


So far 2011 has been very busy for me.  Between running, work, projects and a little social life; I feel like I have been non-stop.  I kept telling myself that after the half marathon things would ease up and I would have more free time.  Not true.  My busy-ness has only increased.
I haven't had a lot of time to work on the blog, which makes me sad :(
I am hoping to get a little bit better at prioritizing my time so that I can keep my regular posting up.  I will probably have less outfit posts though since hubby will be working overtime in the upcoming weeks, but I hope you all will still love me ;)
----------------------
Jas took this photo while we were in Florida.
Boy do I miss the Florida sun.  It has been really cold here in Tennessee the last few days and I am not liking it at all.  
Come back sun!!!

5 comments:

Sam W. said...

hey lady, i hope things calm down soon! i keep forgetting to tell you - my husband went to boarding school at McCallie in Chattanooga and my sister in law and her husband live there now (he works at the school)...small world :)

Shellsea said...

I hope things easy up a little. Cute picture. I have to say the warm weather didn't stay long here in north florida. Its back to being chilly and overcast.


Love, Shellsea - Giveaway Today :)

Ninjagaiden78 said...

I like this outfit. Tank tops for women are always a good choice.

windowshopz.com

Nikki said...

Hang in there! I need sun too. Very badly.

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

amber, i LOVE your belt with the hearts on it, so rad!

everyone gets in those busy times at one point or another. i understand and of course am lovin' you no matter what lades!!!!

i sure hope things ease up for you though, i kinda get the sense you have a perfection sort of nature and want control to handle the things flying overhead. i'm like that a bit too and worry you're putting too much strain on yourself. try hard to ask for help when you can. it's hard sometimes but i know you've got an artillery around you willing to pitch in or cheer you on. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails