Pages

bestie borrow, part II

top-f21, skirt-c/o shopmamie, boots-famous footwear, socks & necklace-target, watch-nixon

I had a great time participating in the Bestie Borrow with Shopmamie (to see part I, go here).  It was so fun to include Lindsay in this, she was a great partner in crime as always!  We both had the idea to use the skirt as a transition piece since fall seems to have officially been sneaking into our forecast, yay!

I am super excited for fall to almost be here.  Sweaters and scarfs and boots! Oh my! I also can't wait to bust out the fall decorations for the house.  Fall is probably my fave season.  The temperature is just perfect and the colors of the season are always fabulous (in both fashion and nature!).  I am also excited because our wedding anniversary is in the fall; it will be three years in October!  Which part of fall are you most excited for?

10 comments:

Sam W. said...

super cute!! and i'm definitely jealous of your fall like weather :)

Karo said...

Wonderful!
I like this skirt! :)

akiko hiramatsu said...

Hi!
This is such a cute outfit!^^
Love your blog.

If you can check out mine please.

http://kimonosnack.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

we feel the same way! you guys did an awesome job! SO CUTE!!! xo

Sonja said...

aww cute! I like the idea! both very nice fall outfits...gets me excited for the season too. I looove fall, I think aside from the new activities and pumpkin pie...the light in the fall is my favourite part of the season. :o)

Ashleigh said...

Adorable outfit! Love the texture & muted colors!

Veronika Novotny said...

Yay, for bestie borrows. I just did a swap with a some lovely blogging ladies, isn't it the best?! I absolutely love how you've styled this awesome outfit... you're SO adorable!! Hope your week is a fabulous one. xo veronika

rlutz said...

Love how you styled the skirt too...great with the sweatshirt and boots! Fall is definitely my favorite season...boots!!!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

SOOOO cute! i love how each of you styled this darling skirt. it's always interesting for me to see the varied takes on the same subject, helps my out of the box thinking a big bunch. Amber those boots are killer! bestie borrow has got to be the BEST name ever, hearts hearts hearts.

exciting times ahead with your upcoming anniversary and all. love fall, had my 1st leaf crunch the other day and it felt so good : )

happy Sunday! xoox ♥

BlackPearl said...

Very cute! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails