Pages

an outfit, the weekend and white pants


I just love it when Friday's roll around.  Although I do not wish my life away, I do live for my weekends.  And this weekend will be jam packed with goodness!  Garage sale, birthday party, family time, a long run (of course) and hopefully some paddleboarding. In my world, I would switch weekdays and weekends.  I think I could handle a two day work week much better.

p.s. i know there is some kind of rule out there about white pants and labor day, but does it still really apply? if it does, then oh well. i walk on the wild side anyway.

4 comments:

Bird Bug Pug said...

i vote white pants anytime :)

Unknown said...

woohoo! i styled white pants today too :) think we might be turning the tide here. (PS-Want to win a pair of Cents of Style shoes of your choice? Enter on my blog today: www.rubygirlblog.com)

Anonymous said...

that top is awesome! i love the colors and the print :) have a good weekend!

Val said...

I heart your top it's so adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails