Pages

a country fair



A couple weekends ago we headed to a local fair.  It was in a small town, so we were not sure exactly what to expect.  The fairs I am used to going to are a big deal with rides, games, animals and lots of fun booths; this one was different.  It was pretty small scale with not much to do, but it was okay because I had a great group of friends to help make the evening fun!  Plus they had funnel cakes; you can't go wrong with funnel cakes.


Although they did not have any rides, they did have a variety of bouncy castles (or whatever you call them).  Lindsay and I couldn't help but release our inner child ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like such a fun time - especially the bouncy castle :) Love your outfit, as always!

Kendra said...

Looks like a great time! Last time I was on a bouncy castle I broke it!! Trauma haha.
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.
Enter my giveaway and win a sweet little clutch!

Karo said...

Looks like you have much fun!
So cool!
I like this pictures :)
have a nice day :)

Kate said...

I love those kind of things. I really need to make a trip to Texas!
Love your boots!

e@thisnotedlife said...

ohhhh so jealous!

Ally said...

i have no idea what that deep fried thing is but i want it.

xo veritableally.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails