Pages

its tough to beat the heat


 Lately one of my only favorite forms of exercise is going for walks.  I take Jack for a walk pretty much every day.  You might remember that I used to run; but after my big race I decided to take a short break from running, which turned into a long break.  Now it has gotten blazing hot here and the last couple times I tried to run, I thought I might pass out.
It's really disappointing because I miss running.  I am just having a hard time fitting it into my schedule right now because I would either have to go super early in the morning or late at night.  Neither of those  are really appealing to me right now.
I've decided I want to try out doing a workout video at home.  I am going to give the Body by Bethenny DVD a try.  I just hope it's not boring.  The last video I tried was a fail - I quit after 5 minutes because it was so boring.  I am also going to continue my walks with Jack; it's his favorite time of the day :)

What do you all do for fitness in the summer time?  Have any of you tried Bethenny's DVD?


3 comments:

Ashley said...

I have Hip Hop Abs and I really like those videos.

See you in 2 days!

Anonymous said...

If you have OnDemand you can try out some workout videos in the sports and fitness section. I did a yoga video from body by bethenny and it was pretty good. I just got the 30 day shred from netflix and am going to try that out!

-Anna

Ashlee said...

Your dog is adorable! Mine are very happy sitting in the water these days, too. What a fun hike!

http://casualandclueless.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails