Pages

florida, part II

 Like I said in my last post, the main reason for our Florida trip was to see my brother-in-law's high school graduation.  We are so proud of Reuben for reaching this milestone in his life.  His plans for the future are to join the Navy, big kudos to him for making this huge decision.  The graduation ceremony itself was quick and painless - thankfully, because we were sitting on bleachers.  For having 300+ students, they really flew through the program.  There was a chance of rain too, so we were so glad the weather held out for us.
Briana, Kelly, Emily and Reuben
 The day after graduation, we had a lunch for Reuben and three of his friends that he grew up with since they were wee little kids.  They didn't all end up going to the same high school, but they have remained close friends throughout.  I think that is so special and I hope they all stay in touch as they move onto the next chapter of their lives. 
We ate at River Rocks, which was delicious. I should have taken a photo of my food, but I was so hungry that I just scarfed it down without a second thought.  I got fish tacos and french fries - yum! They also put a congrats message on the marque, which was really cool (although they spelled Reuben wrong with Rubin).

Congrats grads! And good luck with all that you do!


---------

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails