Pages

memorial day weekend

Jason and I both had a three day weekend for Memorial Day, woohoo!  That meant we got to spend the whole weekend hanging out.  The weather was gorgeous, which gave us the opportunity to get in plenty of pool time at my mom's house.  These photos were from Sunday when we brought Jack along with us.  He loves the water and also loves my brother Ryan!  



It was so nice to be able to relax and go with the flow without any set plans.  We were able to enjoy dinner and a movie one evening with some great friends.  We finally watched the Hunger Games - I know, it came out like a million years ago.  I have read the first two books, so I have been dying to see it and just as I have heard, it did not disappoint.

I would also like to take a moment to say thank you to all the men and women who have served in the military.  Our country is forever in debt to the sacrifices you have made and continue to make.  Thank you!!

1 comment:

marcela said...

cool pics :)
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails