Pages

local honey is no joke

This past weekend, Lindsay and I went to the Chattanooga Market, which is one of my favorite summertime events.  I don't always have something particular in mind I am looking for, but this time around my shopping list consisted of one very important item: local honey.  Last year I was told that it was the best cure for allergies (Allegra doesn't begin to touch my itchy eyes and nose), and boy did it turn out to be true.  This stuff is nothing short of amazing.  With the pollen count holding steady on "high," I figured it was overdue for me to get a jar - only $8, can't beat it!

Afterwards we enjoyed lunch at Greenlife and lots of girl talk.  Don't you just love a great afternoon with your bestie?!  Thanks Linds for a great day :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails