Pages

trying out a new seat


About a month ago, we put Joanna in her highchair for the first time.  We let her sit in it while we ate dinner. Sounds a little bit cruel...sit there and watch us eat.  But really we were just trying to get her interested in eating.  We would make this big ordeal about us taking a bite of food and she thought it was so great. haha Since then, she is totally into watching us eat.  And you can tell that she is curious enough that she wants a taste.  

So later this week, little miss Joanna will get to have her first taste of "real" food.  I am going to start her out with rice cereal.  I plan on making homemade baby food to follow.  I have been doing a lot of research online and asking friends for tips and advice.  All the information I have found has been pretty awesome and I am looking forward to getting started.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails