Pages

getting our picnic on


Last week we took Joanna on her first picnic.  Since she had so much fun the last time we went to the park, we have decided to make it a weekly event while the weather is nice.  The only negative thing about being outside in Tennessee - the bugs.  I have to constantly remind myself that it's okay because I can squash them (or in reality, make Jason squash them).  Ugh....I get squirmy just thinking about all the darn creepy crawlies!

Even though I am super excited about the leaves changing and breaking out my sweaters, I am hanging onto this warm weather while we have it. These cooler, yet still warm days have been dreamy. This is just the perfect season, I am telling you, just perfection.

Happy Friday, friends!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails