Pages

a halloween letter from tina


Hello everyone!!
I just wanted to share with you a little bit about my Halloween experiences.
Last year mom and dad dressed me up as rooster. I was not a fan of the idea. It was impossible to walk in! Going backwards was the easiest. When I attempted to walk forward, I felt as though I needed to be low to the ground and walk at an angle. They kept laughing at me, but I was certainly not amused. This year I put my foot down. NO COSTUMES! If they want to humiliate an animal, it's Zoey's turn or Jack even! Jack probably wouldn't mind. And Zoey, where was her initiation into the family?!
Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Halloween!!

xoxo Tina (or princess tina if you prefer)

2 comments:

erica marie said...

haha this is so funny, it reminds me of my cat Bear. Last year we tried to dress him up as a king...it didn't work.

Bridget said...

hahaha so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails