Pages

a wee bit of me

I came across this idea a little while ago on my leigh ashley. I decided that I wanted to give it a try and I may not do it every week, but I thought it would be fun every once and a while.

{one} grilled or fried?
for sure grilled. although fried probably tastes better, i try to be healthy. :)

{two} if you could change one thing about where you live, without worrying about money, what would you change?
i am going to cheat and pick two. haha i would change all of the flooring in my house and i would customize all the closets in the house.

{three} what is your favorite time of day?
during the work week, i love the evenings because i can relax and spend time with my hubby. on the weekends, i love the afternoons.

{four} what’s your favorite cereal?
the fruit and yogurt special k or life. yummy!! (i am a HUGE fan of cereal lol)

{five} do you open your mouth when you put mascara on?
sure do! but when i realize it i make a concious effort to keep my mouth closed. haha

{six} if you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?
oh boy, this is a tough one.... maybe superman so that he could fight crime.

{seven} what are your favorite pizza toppings?
i like cheese and pineapple pizza.

{eight} are you a heavy or a light sleeper?
umm i would have to go with both because i am really not sure.

{nine} what is your favorite board game?
i love sorry! and also the cranium games are really fun.

{ten} what star/celebrity do most people say you look like?
alexis bledel (from gilmore girls)

1 comment:

paddle to shore said...

YOU DO! you look a ton like alexis bledel, but you're even prettier than her. Also, LIFE is my favorite cereal!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails