Pages

guest blogger: blessings in progress

Hey guys! This is Ashley from Blessings in Progress.  I was so excited when my sister asked me to guest post for her.  Although, I am slightly jealous that she is in sunny Florida enjoying the beach and I'm not sure why I wasn't invited..hmmmm.  I'll have to talk to her about that.  Anyway, let me introduce you to my furry children (I have two non-furry children too. ha!)

I have 2 chocolate labs (Cinnamon and Kaya) that I just love (most of the time), but I think I love them a little more after they get a bath. Mike gave them a bath on Sunday and now they are so pretty and clean! However, getting a bath makes them EXTREMELY hyper. I do not know what it is about a bath, but they can't seem to settle down afterwards. 

I let them lay on our bed, which we NEVER let them do, but it was the only way for me to get some pictures.
For us, as dog owners, there is nothing better than having clean dogs! 

What do you love about being a pet owner?

1 comment:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

cinnamon! what a cute name.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails