Pages

fashion beauty friend friday!


This is my first time participating in Fashion Beauty Friends Friday and I am so excited!  This week the questions were about technology, which is always fun to talk about.  I think this may become a routine on my blog :)

1. What technology do you use in blogging?

     I use a Canon Rebel xti and my Droid Ally for cell phone photos.  Our computer is a MacBook Pro.

2. What computer and online technology do you use?
     I use my iPhoto for simple editing and enhancing of my photos.  If I want to do any color changes or any other effects, I use the free online editing site Picnik.

3. What is your process for taking pictures?
If it is a weekday and my hubby does not work, I take my photos when I get home from work.  On the weekend, we will do photos whenever we have the time.  The whole process for my photos takes about 5-10 minutes.  easy peasy.  First we make sure the light is good with a few test shots and when we get it right, I just try several poses and looks and voila. I typically end up with about 30ish to choose from.

4. When is comes to backdrops for your photos, what do you consider? Do you scout locations or shoot the same spot daily?
I do a bit of both.  In the winter time, it gets dark so early that we really don't have enough light left to scout for locations.  That is why you have been seeing most of my outfit posts around my house.  I much prefer to scout locations when we have the time.  

5. If you could splurge and get one new piece of equipment, what would you be buying?
For sure a Canon EOS 5D.  I have had my eyes on one for quite a while, I have always been a Canon lover. I know that it is a bit out of reach for our budget right now, so I would totally be happy with a Canon 7D.
 (my birthday is coming up next month, hint hint hubby)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Agree about scouting locations - much better! But in the winter.. can be tough.

KT said...

The Canon Rebel is a big hit among bloggers. But nice hint to the hubby to upgrade your technology - Katy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails