Pages

professor plum

jacket-tjmaxx, scarf-nordstrom, sweater-lauren conrad, pants-express, shoes-urban outfitters

We finally picked up our dry cleaning this week after it had been ready for, oh probably about a week and a half. Almost every pair of my nice work pants was in that load. I'll just complain about this once, but I hate how expensive dry cleaning can be and also the fact that so many of my nice work clothes require it. Okay, I just had to get that out. phew.

I like this sweater because it kind of reminds me of a mullet.
Business in the front, party in the back. oh yeah!
The lace adds just the right amount of sexiness while still being work appropriate.

On another random note, I think I have plantar faciitis in my left foot. The heel to be specific. It has been bothering me on and off for a while now and it flared up tonight during my run. It's a really good thing I have a super duper caring hubby that will massage my feet for me :)

4 comments:

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

OMG lol! I've never thought of a shirt being mullet-like until now... well... unless you count the ever fabulous tuxedo T-shirt.. haha!

xoXOXo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Anonymous said...

love that sweater...and the jacket! so cute!

gina said...

Cute coat. Love the lacy back on the top!

Kailee said...

Loooove the coat. And purple is my favorite color so I really like that shirt with all the lace on the back. So pretty :) I'm doing a giveaway for purple flower..check it out! :)
-kiki
http://anewoutfitaday.blogspot.com/2011/01/passion-for-purple-giveaway-yay.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails