Pages

score: work-0, hubby-1

shirt, vest, scarf - gap, pants - nordstrom, shoes - aldo

First day of work this year. Ugh.
I was hoping to start off the year with a bang, you know, really have a great first day back at work after the New Year holiday. That didn't happen.
2011 came and the internet at work now things it must be 2011 times slower than normal. Annoying.

Okay, so this whole post will not be me complaining about work.
Let's talk about how hubby is making me a yummy pot of soup for dinner (no, i'm not eating the whole pot tonight silly). Or maybe how hubby took down all the outdoor Christmas decorations (mixed feelings about this one). Or there is my favorite part about the night so far, hubby turning up the music and doing a little dance for me (don't tell him i told, he just might tickle me to death). Basically, hubby is rocking things in this New Year.

I just love him to death, the tickle sort of death that is ;)



7 comments:

maggeygrace said...

I want those shoes! I don't know how many people can make down vests look chic, but you are definitely one of them. I'm jealous!

Grace, Money Smart Fashion said...

ohh love the shoes! and work totally sucked today:) booo going back!

Unknown said...

Super cute shoes!! Love the color of your shirt also!!!

Hey I have an award for you on my blog!! go check it out to get your award button!

TLF said...

Love your shoes!! ;-)

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

I agree the shoes are so cute and I love the color of your shirt. We live in Tennessee also so a good hot bowl of soups sounds really good!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are so adorable! Sorry work is no fun - I started back today after over 2 weeks off. *sigh* Oh well, life goes on, haha. :) And hooray for having a husband who makes you so happy!

Maria Johns said...

I love this look, especially those great shoes and vest! You look comfy and stylish!! so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails