Pages

check!

jacket-target, jeans-banana republic, scarf-tjmaxx, shoes-aldo

phew. It's roughly 9:30pm and I am worn out.  After we got off work, Jason and I went home, changed our clothes and headed out.  Our first stop was outfit photos (at the new secret location*), then I dropped Jason off for his workout while I ran some errands.  

I picked him up after an hour and the next stop was Sam's Club.  We have been putting this off for a while and we decided that now was the best time to get it over with.  It was actually perfect timing because not only did we get all our goods, but we also lowered our cable bill by $100 a month!  That's right, friends.  We are pretty stoked.  We have been shopping around for different ways to lower our monthly bills before Jason starts school and the cable bill was at the top of our list.  Consider that now checked off.  I feel so accomplished when I am able to check things off, don't you?

*this may not be our secret location for much longer. while we were driving away, jason noticed the property owner beginning to walk over to where we were.  oops.  i wonder if he would have kicked us out or maybe he wouldn't mind.  either way i am happy to report that he did not appear to have a gun. ha!

3 comments:

Meryn said...

I work for Aldo and love these shoes!

So glad to see them on someone and you wear them so well!

Meryn
http://whtblankpage.blogspot.com/

Sam W. said...

those shoes are fab! great outfit :)

paddle to shore said...

I want this jacket+the color!! Can I borrow it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails