Pages

guest blogger: style within reach

Hello This Is The Life readers! Caitlin here from Style Within Reach. I'm happy to share some  of my favorite spring shopping trends while Amber is running away down in Florida (I could use a little motivation from her myself!). After spotting silk blouses, wide leg pants & tribal necklaces all over the spring runways, I know my wardrobe will require these neutral basics this season.

Want:  Top Shop
Wish:  Joseph
Want: Calvin Klein 
Need:  Spiegel
Need:  Day Birger

4 comments:

Sam W. said...

i love this look! great guest post :)

Alison Kinsey said...

lovely post Caitlin! I agree, I'm on the hunt for some beautiful sheer blouses too. I feel like they can be worn so many different ways that they'll get a lot of mileage in my wardrobe.

my best friend jules said...

Such a great post! It's amazing how you can find almost similar high-street versions of the up-market products. This post proves it :) Love all of these items!

xxx mervi

ps. found you blog via Lynn's hearted girl :) i'll definitely come visit you again!

Nuha said...

I love all of these! I've been wanting a silk blouse for what seems like forever now. And express has really cute white pants. hellloooooo warmer weather!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails