Pages

i got my flare back

top-yesstyle, jeans-gap, necklace-f21, shoes-payless, bag-michael kors via tjmaxx

Well really, my flares never actually left.  I have had these for a few years and they have always been my fave.  I am pretty excited that flare legged jeans are coming back in style.  My hubby is not quite convinced about the whole flare style, but I am sure he will come around.  Usually all I have to do is prance around with a well put together outfit (like this one) and hubby will realize what an awesome style it is.
How do you all feel about the flare leg trend?  Are you ready for it again or do you think it's too soon?

How about this location?  I thought it was pretty interesting when we found it.  Actually hubby found it a little while back and thought it would be a good spot for some outfit photos.  I am not sure what this place is...it's really a bit creepy.  Hubby and I think it is some sort of under cover government agency; so just in case it is, I won't say anything else about it.  

11 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

I am so glad the wider leg is coming back! I can't stand the skinny!

Ashley said...

love the flares! you rock them! :)

Ashley said...

I love flare!!! I never got into the skinny pants...is this new place by your house?

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

Personally for me I can't do flares but they look great on alot of people including you! Hey I bought those shoes. Saw them and thought wouldn't they be great to wear at Animal Kingdom on our Disney trip in a few weeks ;) And I remembered you posted them not too long ago and they were on sale...woohoo!

rlutz said...

I am so thrilled the flare trend is back! They jeans look great on you. Love how the fun necklace dressed up that basic top.

Jen Hammer said...

I love your outfit! Oh how I wish I had the guts to wear flares :)

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

You look so chic in this outfit! I love that necklace, it really brightens up the whole outfit! And flares look great on you!

Ninjagaiden78 said...

There are sooooo many cool things about this outfit. The black shirt, the bag, and the awesome jewelry.
Nice job.

windowshopz.com

paddle to shore said...

Where the heck have I been?! Your hair is beautiful! You are looking sophisticated and sexy. I haven't been spending as much time in front of the computer but I'm looking forward to reading all the posts I've missed.

Sam W. said...

i love the flare!! woohoo!!! great outfit, chica. looking hot!

megannielsen said...

I am THRILLED that the wider legs are back - i've been waiting years for this trend to come back in. So happy. so very happy (yours are super cute by the way :) )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails