Pages

my hubby is {sew} sweet


Last week hubby informed me that I would be receiving multiple gifts this year for my birthday (which is February 19).  And I would be getting one a day for four days, I did the math and that's four whole presents my friends!!

As you can see above, gift number one was a sewing machine.  I have been wanting one for a while now and I am super duper excited to get started on this puppy.  I have been thinking up all kinds of projects already.  George is pretty excited too.  George is the name I gave the sewing machine.  I just now came up with it, literally I decided that while I was typing it.  

Hubby deserved (and received) several kisses for this awesome gift.  Oh and I gave one of those kisses to George.  He blushed a little bit since we just met.  Maybe I'll have to tone down the sewing machine affection a bit until we get to know each other better.


10 comments:

Ashley said...

I cannot wait to see what you make first!!! : )

Maybe Adelynn an outfit for when I am there?

Jen Hammer said...

Wow 4 presents!! Thats amazing! Don't you love when your hubby spoils you? I sure do :) Have fun with George and post your creations that you make with him!

Emily said...

Perfect gift! :)

Sam W. said...

you lucky girl! hope your birthday weekend is wonderful :)

Ninjagaiden78 said...

That is soooo sweet.

windowshopz.com

J.Ashley said...

you are sooo lucky,

enjoy your gifts

Anonymous said...

what a great gift, can't wait to see what you make!!

Kassie said...

Just found your blog, love it! Such a sweet gift! :)

Jess said...

Awesome first gift! I have really been wanting a sewing machine.

paddle to shore said...

Have a wonderful birthday weekend hun.

muah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails